Interior Dehumidifiers - 500ml Tubs
These can be placed anywhere around the home to absorb damp and stop mould, mildew and condensation from occurring. The interior dehumidifier is a quick and easy way to help eradicate dampness and improve the air quality in your home. The special crystals draw damp and moisture from the surrounding atmosphere and traps it. The small size means that it can be placed in cupboards or under sinks and used in caravans, boats or sheds, especially during colder months when damp is most prevalent.
Especially useful to dry damp rooms.
Stop wallpaper from peeling.
Prevent paint blistering.
Stop Bad Smells.
Stop Dust Mites.
Prevent mould or mildew build up.
Small size so easy to place in sinks etc.
Remove plastic lid and peel back foil wrapper.
Do not remove or pierce the white layer.
Put the plastic lid back on and place it in the desired area.
Replace the product when it has absorbed the maximum amount of water.
The crystals will turn into a soft gel. Pour liquids into the sink and discard the empty dehumidifier with household waste.
This dehumidifier will last between 3 to 6 weeks depending on the humidity in the surrounding atmosphere.
May irritate eyes and skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
First aid treatment: contains Calcium Chloride. If swallowed, seek medical advise immediately and show this description or product label.
Do not induce vomiting.
If item touches the eyes, rinse with water for 10 minutes.
If the item comes in contact with skin, rinse well with water.
Avoid direct contact with pellets or collected liquid, do not ingest.
Not suitable for bathrooms and is a chemical process which works. Must be used for the full timescale outlined and results will vary based on the conditions in which it is used.