Generise Hot Water Bottles - 2 Litre with Fleece Cover
2 litre hot water bottles with soft fleece cover sold in bulk. Ideal for cold mornings or nights.
Bottle: Natural Rubber.
Cover: Polyester Material.
Various designs - The hot water bottle without the cover is cream.
Hot Water Bottle Instructions
- Do not use boiling water when filling the hot water bottle.
- Fill to maximum 2/3 capacity.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage.
- Finger tight should be adequate.
- When not in use, drain completely and keep, with the stopper removed, in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Check the hot water bottle and stopper for wear and damage at regular intervals.
- Prevent contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil or grease.
- Prevent exposure to sunlight.
- Do not lie or sit on the hot water bottle.
- Retain these instructions for future reference.
- Do Not Overfill - Three Quarters Full Is the Maximum Recommended Amount.
- Do no use boiling water - Use water which has been boiled but allowed to cool for 5 minutes for a longer life.
Complies with British Standards 1970:2012.